Acerca de nosotros
Restaurant Guru is a wiki+metasearch for restaurants. We provide users with the complete information on restaurants, including visitors' reviews, menus, photos, etc. We provide ratings by popular agencies (Michelin, Frommer's, Zagat, Zomato, Yelp, Google, Foursquare, Facebook) to help people choose the right restaurant in their city and while traveling.
With Restaurant Guru, it’s really easy to find the best place to eat at:
- - set the restaurant type: BBQ, fast food, café, cafeteria, club, dessert, pub & bars, restaurant, steakhouse;
- - choose the cuisine: from the most popular (pizza, sushi, Vegetarian, Italian, Chinese, Mexican, French, Japanese) to the exotic ones (Lao, Oceanic, Philippine, Ecuadorian);
- - filter the restaurant average check: from the cheapest to the most expensive places;
- - study full information about any restaurant: menus, opening hours, contact details and addresses, photos, and links to official websites;
- - form an objective opinion on a place by reading reliable experts' and visitors' reviews;
- - find a restaurant on the map and take a route to it;
- - find a restaurant by indicating a dish you would like to try today. In any part of the world, it’s easy to find a place where you can order your favourite English breakfast or fish and chips for dinner;
- - select a city or a place of interest and have a look at the best restaurants in this location;
- - enjoy the advanced search of restaurants and visitors' opinions. Type ‘’delicious salmon’’ and discover places where you can try the tastiest fish in your location.
For your convenience, you can also download the Restaurant Guru app for iOS and Android and get all the restaurants in one place. Find best restaurants in your location and nearby on the go and have a nice meal!